|Vagabond House Acorn Flatware|
When I started out this blog returned in 2011, my most important motivation became to have a way to share some of my favorite things with my pals and readers. And that perception nonetheless holds proper today. I love sharing new reveals, preferred recipes and decorating hints with all of you.
I changed into recently brought to five new companies that have grow to be private resources that I just adore!
1.Vagabond House You may have seen my Thanksgiving tables set with this heirloom quality pewter flatware . It’s absolutely stunning! Luxury tableware is their thing, and they do it so well. From holiday ware to hostess gifts , they cover it all.
2.Vietri Renowned around the world,Vietri is Italian ceramics and glassware at its finest. I recently received the most gorgeous leaf patterned dishes that are so lovely to use at holiday gatherings.
Keep your eyes open for a Christmas tablescape I actually have in the works featuring some of these excellent plates!
This weekend I’ll be whipping up a delicious artichoke dip for our annual block party, and I can’t wait to serve it in this adorable artichoke bowl .
I’m also excited to announce that you can get 20% of any Vietri purchase with the promo code FABIANA20 .
|Bakerhill rug by means of Boutique Rugs|
3.Boutique Rugs I love the selection and affordable prices atBoutique Rugs. I recently order this glamorous whiteBakerhill style for my living room that’s currently being redone.
We?Re shaking things up right here with the assist of my contractor George, and it shouldn?T be too long now earlier than we are able to roll out this splendor!
4. H2rOse is a rose water and saffron infused beverage designed for health-conscious people on the go. I’ve been spraying rose water on my face and body for decades, and I’m so happy I have another alternative to this natural delight. Here’s why this rose water drink is amazing…
Benefits of Rose Water & Saffron:
1. Improves skin complexion and appearance
2. Mood enhancing and calming effects
3. Increases satiety (decreases appetite)
4. Eases digestion
5. Promotes better sleep at night
6. Super hydrating (promotes fluid retention)
If you don’t like the taste of plain water, drinking H2rOse is the next best thing. Made with real rose water, this beverage not only hydrates you, but also provides multiple health benefits, and it’s only 40 calories per bottle! Choose from several fruity flavors like peach, apple, mango and wild berry. For locals , it’s available at Ralph’s, Gelson’s and Whole Food Markets.
5. 100% Pure I recently visited the 100% PURE shop and spa in Fashion Island and was treated to a Vitamin C Blast facial. I was soooo happy with how this facial left my skin so bright and refreshed, that I added 100% Pure’s Vitamin C Serum to my daily routine. I have to say, I’m really pleased with the results I’ve seen over the past several weeks!
After spending most of the warm months outdoors, don’t you notice that our skin typically has more sun damage and dark spots? Vitamin C is the perfect skin-brightening ingredient to correct skin tone and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
If you’re in Fashion Island, stop by 100% Pure and check out their amazing skin care line and spa treatments. December’s the perfect month to start pampering and hydrating your skin!
I hope you’ll pop in again soon as I share some of my favorite Christmas shopping locals in Newport Beach and Laguna Beach…
*some affiliate links used.